Nervous System Tissue Engineering
Research using tissue engineering principles to understand damage and repair in peripheral nerves and the spinal cord. This includes
- developing advanced 3D culture systems for neuroscience research
- engineering implantable nervous system repair conduits
- investigating neuroprotection
- understanding nerve biomechanics
Senior Lecturer in Biomaterials & Tissue Engineering
University College London
We are keen to collaborate with academic, clinical and industrial researchers interested in using our technology and expertise. Please contact us to discuss opportunities for partnership.
- Adapting tissue-engineered in vitro CNS models for high-throughput study of neur...
- Combining Gene and Stem Cell Therapy for Peripheral Nerve Tissue Engineering...
- Engineered neural tissue with Schwann cell differentiated human dental pulp stem...
- An integrated theoretical-experimental approach to accelerate translational tiss...